Saturday, November 13, 2010

West Ham vs Blackpool - Score for god's sake!

Just got in, you have to be mental to think today's game wasn't brilliant! I have had the best night ever to go on top of that! What I love about Blackpool fans is that they love a good party! And a Blackpool bird is a bloody easy bird!

The Game


I just can't believe both teams inability to score! How many chances did both teams have in that game! I stood in the stands actually shocked...shocked! Some of those misses were crazy...from both teams! It should've been 6-6 not 0-0. But I bloody loved watching it! And that's why West Ham can't go down this season - the Premier League will miss us. We have always played great football, even at the hardest of times, and it is the same this season. We are struggling at the bottom of the table and we still turn up and play attacking football. To be fair today did some up every game for us this season, great football - no victory. Still as I keep saying, it's another point and points are good. At least we are plus one on what we were yesterday!


The Night that Followed


As I said, Blackpool girls no how to have fun! London was swarming with 'em tonight.All walking around with their shirts on (always a plus considoring we are trying to point score)! We popped into The Coach and Horses for our first few drinks and there was this table of Blackpool fans, some women some men. We got chatting with them...no bad feelings between any of us. We'd all witnessed a great game and were happy with that. We all agreed that both teams deserved to stay up this season and we enjoyed a bloody good piss up together. The Blackpool lads all looked quite rough - skinheads, tattoos, the works. The birds all looked chavvy and hot - blonde died hair, leggings, tattoos, big tits, the works.


So we are drinking away with them and it turns out that one of the Blackpool birds lives in London (the lads are her family and their birds). I find this out at the bar, Daz, Gaz and Butters are all at the table downing pints - I've got her to myself. So I buy her a tequila slammer and give her some chat. She loves it. Only one single bird of the lot and I've got her here! So we stay in The Coach and Horses until it kicks us out. The travelling Blackpool lot all head to their hotel, but the lads want to keep going. My Blackpool girl (Chloe) pulls me aside and says, "let's just go back to mine...just me and you." The magic words for any guy!

So the guys all headed off and god knows what they have got up to! But me and Chloe headed back to hers. She lives in a small flat with a group of her old uni mates. They were all asleep when we rock in, her tongue down my throat the whole time. I kept grabbing her arse, she had a great arse! She then goes to pull her top off, "no, no...leave it on. You look good in it," I tell her. As I reach up the shirt and pull down her leggings. She has a tiny thong which I pull down and she steps back, completely naked but her Blackpool top. I lift the top over my head and run my tongue across her pussy lips and she stands up - I actually feel her knees tremble. She then unbuttons my top and pulls it off, same with the jeans - taking my boxers with them. This is when I realise...I'm not hard! Why am I not hard!? She is stunning, she is naughty and she is up for it! And yet...I am in no way up for anything. She gives me a slightly bewildered look, she knows she is hot, she knows I should be hard...and yet I am not. She starts kissing my abs and pulling on my floppy cock in an attempt to get a rise out of me - it does not work. She is clearly skilled, she clearly knows what she is doing and yet...nothing! We go to her bedroom where she even tries going down, which to be honest was more off putting then anything - it was just a floppy cock being batted about by a tongue as it kept falling out her mouth. Her bewilderness was becoming restlessness, disappointment and disheartened. I decide to play the "let me" card and push her down and go down on her. She cums pretty hard as I tongue her clit whilst thrusting my fingers in her pussy, making sure I'm stroking her G Spot with my usual 'come hither' move. She was a moaner when she came - probably woke up her flatmates. I would usually love this, and yet still nothing! Sadly, she is the insatiable type and doesn't just want to sleep after cumming, she wants more and she wants my cock. No can do!

I make some rubbish excuse like needing the toilet and head to her toilet. Running across her flat naked - don't think her flatmates saw me. In the toilet I furiously wank, desperate to get a rise out of the little bugger - massive bugger I meant to say. I think about the big arsed Bolton bird I banged a couple weeks back and get it nice and hard. I run back to her room, making sure I enter in a non-chalent manner and she see's how hard I am. Her eyes light up when she sees it and she shoves it into her mouth! My suspiscions were correct - she does know what she is doing! As she sucks me I run my fingers along her very wet pussy, she is completely shaved and I can feel her pussy juice running along her skin. Just before I cum in her mouth she stops, leaving me begging - what a pro! She then pushed me back and climbed on top - Blackpool shirt still on! She slips my hard, pulsating cock into her wet pussy and I feel it dripping down my shaft as she rides me! She is loving it! So am I, it is really good! Which is why I cannot explain what happened next...it fell out. My cock had lost it's hardness and as she got into it riding me furiously it just slipped out. She looked down at it, now completely disheartened...she thought it was her! I suspect it was...but why I can't answer. She tried rubbing it again and I tried thinking of my Bolton bang but that didn't work.

She ended up getting really annoyed and kicked me out before I came. I don't think I can count that as a Jersey can I? Still I pulled a hot bird and drank with some great dudes...I had a good night, just the result could've been better...summed up my day really.

No comments:

Post a Comment