Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birmingham vs West Ham - Robbed by ref, but got a Jersey

So I have literally just got in!! I am full on drunk so apologise if my writing is a bit eractic. Anyway, the game was a complete joke!! We were robbed again! The lads went out their and rocked the joint, but the ref conned us out the three points! Still a point ain't a bad thing, and another good performance! If we keep playing well then the victory will come!

After the game it got really messy! Me and Gaz have been texting the two birds from last night throughout the day...they are proper DTF! They have agreed that after the game they will ditch their blokes and come meet us! Full on awesome! We have even convinced them that they gotta keep their footie shirts on cos we love a girl in a footy shirt - how very true!

We end up meeting the birds in this bar in Brum, god knows what it is called. Gaz and I had already snorted far too much in this time and had done some serious jaeger shots in the hotel bar! We of course had different rooms...no swapping of swords thank you! So we meet these birds...who have also been piling the drink in all day and are gone! They are immediatly all over us! We only have a few drinks before we are back at one of their flats! Apparently, Tracy (the slightly bigger one and the one I'm with) lives with her bf but has told him its girls night and she is staying with Tina (also rather large but a little less so, Gaz' bird). This is great for us, except Tina lives in a one bedroom flat! Oh dear, swords may cross! It was not long before clothes were being taken off (obv not footy jerseys) and naughty bits were being fondled! What I do like about big girls...huge tits! I was all over this girls tits...my hands were constantly up that shirt! I had managed to get her to not wear a bra tonight which was a personal triumph. I could tell when she was proper horny because her nipples got hard and were pointing through the shirt!

After a bit, Tina dragged a near naked Gaz into her bedroom. She of course was naked but a shirt; as she walked off I could see her fat ass jiggling below it...didn't help when Gaz spanked it! It was not long before some very interesting noises were coming from that room...from both Tina and Gaz. He had clearly got a Jersey...I needed to secure mine!

I didn't have to work hard, oddly spurred on by the noise of her friend cumming Tracy grabbed my fingers and thrust them into her...she was full on wet so i knew i was in. I lifted her shirt up over her huge tits (making sure she knew i didn't want it completely off) and flicked her hard nipple with my tongue. She then took charge...she pushed me back and bent over...her huge ass sticking in the air.
"Fuck me!" she begged...I could see her pussy dripping and looked at my hand to see her wetness all over my fingers.

I spanked her ass which made it jiggle...I loved this, and grabbed her flabby cheeks hard as I thrusted my cock in. She was so wet it went in easy! I fucked her had and fast and she moaned loudly. She spanked her own ass as she flung her head back and begged for it "harder" and "faster!" I could tell she was a naughty one so I shoved my thumb in her ass and she let out this huge moan...I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain but I just kept thrusting in her hard whilst thumbing her ass!! It felt so good, her wet pussy dripping down my cock as I pounded against her cushioned cheeks...it wasn't long before I was close! I had heard Gaz making Tina cum and wanted to make sure he heard Tracy! She kept yelling "nearly there, nearly there!" I needed her to be there now...because I was! I pulled my thumb out her ass and reached round to start rubbing her clit fast! I swear to god I have never had such a reaction! She came so hard and fast with the biggest moan...Gaz definitly heard that! Her pussy lips vibrating as she came was enough to make me blow my load and I shooted cum inside her! She then laid down shaking with pleasure and I sat back, looked down at my cum covered, semi-erect cock and my poo stained thumb. Quality night!!


1 comment: