Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend Preview - Birmingham vs West Ham

So last night me and Gaz headed out in Brum and started to put this plan into action! We get into Brum about 7pm last night and check into our hotel, room each, we know what we want and we don't want to watch as the other person gets it. We then put on the ol' gladrags and head out on to Birmingham's infamous Broad Street. No laugh, this was a messy night. Jaegerbombs were floating round like know ones business. So we in this club, Custard Factory, and we drinking some not so cheap drinks. We chatting up some proper raver girls and we get the conversation on to football asap. Easy enough, they ask "why you in Birmingham?" we answer, "To watch the game, are you into football?". We go round a few different groups of girls, buying them drinks giving them chat - don't get me wrong Brum is full of willing girls looking for a fun times, but we wanted specific girls - Birmingham City fans!

So about 1am me and Gaz are talking to these two proper big girls, they're Brum fans! No joke though, I've had some big girls in my time, but these girls - huuuge! Gaz had the slightly smaller one, I had the biggest. She was proper pissed and grinding all up on me. Good thing about big girls...huge breasts! I know this girl is DTF because she is constantly putting her tongue down my throat and rubbing downstairs through my jeans. Problem is, she ain't got her footy shirt on - I need to get her back home so she can put it on whilst we go at it and then I've bagged a Brum jersey.

We leave the club at 2pm, Gaz says to the girls "So you want to carry this night on, any drink at yours?" The girls look at eachother proper shyly though and clearly going to give us the denial so I step in and say "Hey, why don't we carry it on tomorrow night after the game." They just happen to be going with their boyfriends (woooops!), but say they'll ditch them afterwards and find us (get in!). So we take their numbers and off we go!

Woke up this morning feeling very optimistic, I don't know about West Ham but I am definitly going to be scoring today!



No comments:

Post a Comment