Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parties in paradise

You won't believe what it is like out here! You really do have to see it to believe it! Not so much the football, well except sadly the krauts, but the parties are mental. Not had any rucks yet, well a knocked the fuck out of 1 yank but he didn't half deserve it. Been lovin it far too much to get in a barney. It is impossible to nark me when I am in this paradise.

The plane flight was awesome. Me and the lads (gaz, dazza and butters) all got absolutely wrecked. Drinks have a bloody strong affect when your up in a plane. I made a right cock of myself with the air hostess. I asked for my 6th vodka and coke and I could've sworn she was flirting with me, so when she wandered back up to near the toilets are, you know where the trolley dollys all hang out, I went up over to her and asked her if she fancied letting me take her a mile high. She didn't. She did feel the need to slap me and refuse to serve us for the rest of the flight.

So first night was mental. We did some hardcore drinking and didn't even make it out the hotel. Gaz scored some blow off some affie that worked in the hotel. You gotta try the African shit, there stuff is pure! We parties till late and slept through the opening ceremony and s.Africa game the next day. I think the only thing that woke us was there partying, and they don't half fucking party.

So the night s.Africa drew the game and the competition started the whole place went fricking mental. We started with some more of the coke that the affie sold us, gave us a good kick start for the night. We went down to this bar and all the affies were going mental, all the fans from other teams were joining as well. I got absolutely battered with daz and butters and we all ended up passed put on sun beds by the hotel pool. Gaz on the other hand got absolutely fucked, literally. He says all he can remember is doing some tequila shots with this affie beauty and then waking up and seeing the same beauty standing across the room naked. I tell you what though he weren't half fucking shocked when she started screaming at him asking for her money. She was a fucking prossie!

After gaz relayed all that shit to us we trundled our very hungover selves to get some breakfast and watch the football. We stayed there all day and got plied with drink by some beauty of an affie barmaids. The argie's fucking won, but to be fair they look decent, gotta say if not us there probably win the thing. God I hope it's not the fuckin krauts, I ain't come all this was to see that. But rob fucking green! What a twat! He really is a right tit! I was loaded with drink, right up for the game and then he goes and does that. I drowned my sorrow with some wife-beater and we all got wrecked. Then we straggled back to our temporary gaff and some fuckin yanks were winding us right up. Thucis one guy kept fking shouting about how green showed everything about England, "always dropping the ball", he just wound me right up and I ended up nuttin him. Think I broke his fucking nose. Ah well, deserved!

So yeah felt pretty rough today and didn't help having to watch the Krauts light the fucking tourno up. Plus gaz pissing me off moaning about how he is getting all itchy. Anyway tomorrow we can look forward to Japs getting stuffed by the Cammies, got that one down as 2-0 to Cameroon. Netherlands gone fuck the danes 2-0 an all I reckon. Italy is gonna be dull as fuck, I reckon they are right shit. Paraguay ain't bad though, still saying 0-0 though if you having a gamble. I plan to be actually wrecked on the floor by the Itai game!

No comments:

Post a Comment