Thursday, June 3, 2010

Announcements and Preperations

Today I am preparing for the summer of a lifetime!! I have my flight booked to South Africa and ready to have a mash up! The squads been announced, no Walcott - thank god! Useless fuck in any case...he only has the one trick and that is full of pelting it at the defence...no need for a Gooner in the team. We are going to fucking win this World Cup and I am gonna be out there lovin it! Shame not all the lads could get tickets, Jon still has his ban on. Me and him went down the station earlier dropped off his passport. As soon as we walked out he turns round to me and says "make sure you beat the shit out of the krauts when your there mate". I just looked at him and gave him a knowing nod in return, cos I tell ya what...I bloody will as well!

So England preparing to go apparently, well so am I mate. Can't fucking wait, whilst Capello was tellin the fella's that they ain't making the trip, I was down the pub with my fella's planning on where to get the first bit of the action. Jon is our very own Walcott, sadly just missed out on this one...maybe next time though mate. Got absolutely hammered that night though, can't fucking wait, whole trip gonna be just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment