Saturday, June 19, 2010

Algeria, Sunburn and STD's...got to love the World Cup

What a fucking shit game! Could England be any worse! 0-0 against the algies!! that is a joke!! what the fuck is heskey still doing on that pitch!! I want to see Joe Cole rip the slovenians apart! Rooney going to complain about us booing!! I want to see him actually turn up! He has looked absolutely knackered out there so far, it's time to man up Roon; its the world cup - time to run yourself into the fucking ground!

Tell you what though, it was mental after the game. England fans went crazy...I have never been so drunk! We started drinking first thing in the morning...Gaz couldn't, his slight rash condition means he had to go see a doc, not sure I would trust an Affie doc. But me, Butters and Daz all hit the pool bar. Butter's got wasted after his usual three and fell asleep on a sunbed. We felt bad to leave him there but the bar down the road was showing the football and we had to mosey on down. So when he finally joined us down there, after the Germany game, after the Slovenia game, (he had been asleep the whole time) he finally strolled into the bar - he was burnt like a motherfucker! He literally looked like he was the birth child of a carrot. So sadly when we were all jumping around screaming at Rooney to actually fucking move, Butters had to leave because everytime a sweaty Brit bashed into him he let out the most girl like scream you have ever heard.

Gaz was meant to join us at half-time. He never showed, and is still stuck in his room now refusing to come out. Guess the doc's news wasn't the best. So it was just me and Daz sitting through the hell that was the second half of England versus Algeria. I would say it was the most boring game I have ever seen if it wasn't for the crazy atmosphere. Vuvuzela's everywhere! It was mental! This one twat screamed "lets all have a fucking party" and the place erupted, we were all up for drowning our sorr'os and forgetting that we were here for another three weeks but england would be out in another few days. I hit the jaegerbombs hard! Daz was drinking some mental local spirit which he had grown to love. He stole this guys Vuvuzela and got punch in his face, I fucking sprinted across the room like a fucking mental and through a fist into the guys face. Sadly I didn't quite realise how abosolutely huge he was and he literally beat the shit out us both as others just watched in horror. I have never ran from a place so fast, my eye fucking pounding as I could feel the black eye appearing already, the swelling growing like mad. I looked at Daz's face to see that he was bleeding from his nose, mouth and above his eye. We came here to fight the fucking Krauts, not get done over by our own bloody fans. The night didn't end that badly though, we bumped into some celebrating Serbs who thought they would treat us to a few drinks to ease our pain. These guys were huge, each one of them looked like Vidic. Wish they were there to back us up.

I am absolutely dying of a hangover today. I am cream crackered and desperate for sleep and asprin. England are shit, and heading out the World Cup, and all the hopes I put on Wayne fucking Rooney have been shoved right back up my ass like a bumboys dildo. And all that awaits me at home, is that big ol' fucking debt - why I bet England would win the fucking thing I have no idea. Alcohol makes you do strange things.

No comments:

Post a Comment