Sunday, October 3, 2010

West Ham draw to Fulham - So close but no cigar in all aspects

Piquionne we love you!

So I might be asking a little much but I am still rather disappointed by the draw today. Ok so Fulham ain't a bad team, but come on is it so much to ask that we get that bit of luck and pip them 2-1? Robert Green vs Clint Dempsey, it was only ever going to go one way wasn't it. Robert Green must actually have fucking nightmares over Mr. Dempsey. When that goal went in I was actually like, "oh fuck here we go again!", but oh no I forgot we got Piquionne and Obinna who are on a two man mission to keep the Hammers fucking happy this season! We got four points now, we may still be on the bottom but its looking up! I think we can do it! We need to fucking do thats for damn sure! Obinna and Piquionne have started to get a little bit of a partnership going up the front in the last couple of games and that matched with our man Parker keeping everyone in order in the middle may just be enough! Now we just need Robert Green to start playing the way that made him England Number One, rather than the way that took the Number One away from him, and we should be fine this season.

It's going to be a long season boys, but that just may work in our favour! The team is starting to settle under Mr. Grant and who knows it may just all work out for the best just yet. I reckon over the 38 games we will make it up to 38 points and that may just be enough! It will be a toughy but fuck it lets make it happen!

Gaz I fucking hate you!

So after the game we were a mixture of emotions. We hadn't won, but we hadn't lost. We had a couple of bevvies down the The Boleyn and disected the game the same we always do. We may have got a little rowdy and yes we may have got a little bit drunk, but no problems this week. The Fulham lads went back to South West with a few black eyes I am sure, but none delt out by me or my mates.

We are in The Boleyn arguing about whether Upson is good enough for the England team or not (dunno what the arguments were because clearly he is), when Gaz gets a text. It's from one of the ladies that he occasionally frequents. They are having a party tonight and want him to come along. Obviously he does, with the lads following him. We have all decided The Jersey Game is going to be no go tonight - all the Fulham birds have headed back over to their posh homes in West London - we think fuck it, we'll take any bird tonight!

Me, Daz, Butters and Gaz hit this party hard. We all meet up round Daz flat first and snort the only few lines we got - we are all a bit dry on cash this weekend! We then pull out some X Cider's (told ya, strapped for cash) out the fridge and shotgun a couple.

Its about 9 when we hit the party, ok so you may be like "That's a bit early!", but nah not for us. We want some time before the party really kicks off to make our mark on a few of the girls. We don't want to walk into a kicking party and join in, we want to be the ones that arrive and then the party kicks off. Remembered for making that party happen! When we turn up we got a bottle of Jaeger in hand and Gaz introduces us to his girl who then introduces us around. The party does indeed kick off as soon as we flip that Jaeger bottle lid off and start dealing out shots. Jaegerbombs are being done on one side of the room, tequila that the hostess bought flowing the other.

Loadsa people start turning up around 10:30 - 11:00 with the booze they brought, which I help myself to. Getting pretty mashed up...the music buzzin! The girl who Gaz knows - Trisha - is clearly an R'n'B grinder kinda girl! We had the ol' Tinie Tempah booming over the speakers, then we had Rhianna banging out and all the girls knew this was their chance to show off their shagging moves so they hit the floor. I'd had a fair amount of drink by this time so me and Daz hit the dancefloor and start doing our thing with a couple of the ladies! Butters is as usual drinking himself into an early grave and fuck knows where Gaz is!

So I end up getting my grind on with Trisha, the bird whose party it is - the bird that Gaz has been frequenting recently. Oh well, he fucks other people - sure she can too, and why not let that person be me. So we are proper grinding and I gotta hand it to Gaz, this girl is hot. Long blonde hair, nice long legs shown off by a short dress. The boobs ain't huge but fuck it who wants more than a mouthful anyway. She got a nice tight ass as well (I know this because I am having a good grope as we grind).

It's about 1am, and Usher's new choooon is playing over the speakers. A few people are starting to flag though. Butters especially - he is sprawled out over two girls on the sofa. They don't look pleased about this. Trisha clearly see's that her party is coming to an end and takes me by the hand to kickstart our own party in her bedroom. She drags me down the hallway to where her bedroom is. I am thinking that I am def getting laid and that I am def going to horrible things to her tight ass! Then just as she pulls down the handle of her bedroom door I hear a very familiar voice, "Trish!" It's Gaz strolling out of the bathroom. Has he been in there all night? Has he been sick? Fuck knows, but he looks gone and he doesn't even notice I am there. He just walks up, shoves his tongue down Trish and then opens her bedroom door, pulls her in and shuts it in my face. Denied! Gaz just committed a burglary on me!

I end up going home with no pussy that night, just Daz helping me carry Butters. We can't be arsed to take him the whole way so just leave him at the Bobby Moore Statue and me and Daz go back to mine - Daz on the sofa of course, don't worry I don't roll that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment