Tuesday, October 12, 2010

England - Crap

Just watched the England game on TV (thankfully didn't pay money for that crap) and I am deeply upset. We are the biggest pile of rubbish! Can't beat Montenegro...whats the point of turning up for Euro 2012 because we definitely won't win! Very upset with the game, was planning on getting royally pissed and completely wrecked afterwards but instead will just finish the bottle of Bud next to me and go cry into my pillow.

Only plus side was performances of Adam Johnson and Ashley Young. Should definitely be the wingers from now on. To be fair Montenegro are hard to break down but that's life, you still have to do it. I am not quite as deflated after the World Cup loss to Germany - but not far off.

Rooney was wank again! I thought it was his lack of sex that was the problem, but he just got back off a 'second honeymoon' and he was still awful - perhaps it's his lack of good sex (yes, I am suggesting Coleen is shit in bed and that's why Rooney gets prozzies - surely obvious conclusion?). Oh well, West Ham victory at weekend will cheer me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment