Monday, July 5, 2010

World Cup 2010: The Netherlands Football Party has already started

The party here has already started, the warm up to the big game! And I ain't talking about these semi-finals...the Netherlands ain't worried about them - they are already partying for being in the World Cup Final. They are taking it bloody easy, no Suarez, why not assume they will win. I am sure Mr. Forlan will be a thorn in their side, but I am also sure they are going to breeze by. As are they seemingly. The party last night was wild and I only just got in for another one. There aren't many of us Brits left I must admit, and there ain't too many over nations around. The Germans still here of course, the Uruguayan's (if that's what they are called) are loving it, and the Spanish - well who doesn't love a senorita. But it is the dutch who are proper partying. I think they have that feeling, maybe this is their year! As a Brit, I know 'that feeling' is usually a lie - I don't see why the British ever get that feeling!

They have been going crazy!! Gaz is currently in one Dutch birds room right now! She was crazy though, proper tart - orange clothes, orange skin! She kept flashing us her orange thong, it says a lot about us that this actually impressed us! But Gaz was the one that got her suitably coked up in order to get back to hers. I hope for his sake she is as dirty as she seems.


No comments:

Post a Comment